- Individual business meeting itineraries
- Group trade missions supported by government/sector agencies (see Trade Missions)
- On-site support from EasyLink consultants during market visit
Scope of service
- Identification and selection of best prospective partners/customers (see Partner Search )
- An itinerary optimizing time and travel costs by number, location and order of meetings
- Arrangement of business appointments with targeted parties (typically at their premises)
- Recommendations/Reservations for hotels, car/taxi/train/plane, interpreters
- In-market support (accompaniment) by EasyLink consultant (as business facilitator, interpreter, driver and as a possible local point of contact for later follow-up)
Detailed meeting itinerary with
- dates & times
- full details, incl. contact person´s name, title, direct telephone/mobile number, language skills
- details of booked accommodation, travel options etc.
- driving instructions & maps as required
- distances & recommended travel times
- direct costs to be incurred and methods of payment
Our fee for developing a meeting itinerary and making all logistical arrangements for a client’s visit will vary from free-of-charge (if visit dates are set in advance and client uses our Partner Search service) to the equivalent of 1-2 paid consultant days (if the visit is not in direct relation to other services or if a larger number of meetings is requested). In-market support is charged based on number of days required.
This service is often provided as part of a package with Market Research and Partner Search.